Effective Date: July 1, 2020
What Information We Collect
The information we collect varies depending on the type of activity you are performing on the Site or how you use the services. The Site consists of a business to business Website and Apps that are directed to our customers who generally own, manage, or provide services in various types of facilities (“Customer”). Customers who engage our services may provide certain authorized users (“Authorized Users”) access to our App by submitting Authorized User personal information and allowing them to create an account. To the extent Red Card collects personal information from you on the Site, that information is generally limited to the personally identifying information that you use in the context of your Customer/Authorized User relationship with us (“Business Personal Information”) but may at times include personal information as described more specifically below. In other instances our Site will collect other information in order to deliver our services or as part of operating our Site. If you are an Authorized User, we do not collect personally identifiable information directly from you, but rather our Customer determines what information to provide us to allow you to be an Authorized User. We act as a service provider or processor with respect to any of this personally identifiable Authorized User information. We may collect information about you, as further described below:
Business Personal Information That You Provide Us
Red Card collects Business Personal Information from you or about your Authorized Users when you create an account or otherwise access or use services on our Site. This information may relate to your business contact information, interactions between or among you and your Authorized Users and may include:
- Job Title
- Organization Name
- Organization address
- Telephone number
- Fax number
- Email address
Information provided by Customers about their Authorized Users:
- Email address
- Mobile telephone number
In addition to the information outlined above, we may collect or receive additional information relating to your use of the Site (collectively, “Other Information”). This may include information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Red Card. Other examples of this Other Information include your:
- IP address or MAC address
- Browser type and language
- Computer or device type
- Identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device or browser
- Name of your internet service provider (ISP)
How We Use of Your Information
Red Card uses the information we collect in a variety of ways to operate the Site and deliver the services you have requested. In addition, Red Card may use information collected through our Site to:
- Provide you the food and/or services you have requested
- Provide you information about our services
- Manage your Authorized Users
- Perform statistical analysis in order to improve our products, services, or Site
- Communicate with you about products or services we provide you or in response to a question, request or comment you send to us
- Provide customer support
- Prevent, detect, investigate, or remediate security or other legal concerns, including fraud
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of Red Card, Site users, Customers, or our other Authorized Users or users, or any other person or the copyright-protected content of the Site
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations or industry requirements, or respond to subpoenas or government requests
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or consent
How We Share Your Information
We may share information collected about you in the following situations:
- With service providers:
- We share information about you with service providers to perform functions and process your data and to help provide our services including hosting and storage providers, etc.
- With third parties for legal or security reasons:
- We may share information about you if we reasonably believe that disclosing the information is needed to:
- comply with any valid legal process, governmental request, or applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our users, or others.
- Detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns.
- With third parties as part of an acquisition or liquidation:
- If we are involved in a merger, asset sale, financing, corporate divestiture, reorganization, or acquisition of all or some portion of our business to another company or if we undergo liquidation or bankruptcy proceedings, we may share your information in connection with such transaction or proceeding before and or after the transaction closes or the proceedings are completed.
- With your consent. We may share information in other ways if you give us consent or direct us to do so.
Aggregated de-identified information
In some situations, we aggregate or de-identify information we collect so that it no longer identifies a specific individual. We are not limited in our use of aggregated or de-identified information for our own purposes or in disclosing that information to a third party for its own use or otherwise.
The Site uses “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize our Site pages, or register with the Red Card Site or services, a cookie helps us to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your information, such as name or email address. When you return to the same Red Card Site, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily use the Red Card features that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Red Card services or Site you visit.
How We Use Google Analytics
Your Access and Choices about Your Information
You can access, update, or delete account information that we may have relating to you by contacting us at email@example.com. If you are an Authorized User, you need to contact the Customer organization through which you were provided to Red Card. To protect your privacy, before we give you access or let you update your information, we may ask you to verify your identity or provide additional information. We will try to update and allow you to access your information for free, but if it would require a disproportionate effort on our part, we may charge a fee. We will disclose the fee before we comply with your request. We may reject a request for a number of reasons, including, for example, that the request risks the privacy of other users, requires technical efforts that are disproportionate to the request, is repetitive, or is unlawful.
Security of your Personal Information
Red Card uses industry standard physical, technical and administrative security measures and safeguards to protect the confidentiality and security of your information. However, since the Internet is not a 100% secure environment, we cannot guarantee, ensure, or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us. There is no guarantee that information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your login information. Please note that e-mails and other communications you send to us through our Site are not encrypted, and we strongly advise you not to communicate any confidential information through these means
Third Party Websites
Browser Do Not Track
Our Website does not support Do Not Track (DNT) at this time. DNT is a privacy preference you can set in your web browser to indicate that you do not want certain information about your web page visits tracked and collected across websites. For more details, including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.